Making a decision about where to send your child to school can be a tricky one, but we believe that The Castle Rock School offers the very best opportunities from Year 7 – 13 and onwards for further training or employment. An inclusive school where students can be the best they can be: where they can develop as successful learners, confident individuals, and responsible citizens.
Our aims means that we will strive to;
- Provide an environment where students feel safe, happy and valued and thrive during this important stage of their academic and personal development.
- Develop our students’ intellectual, practical, creative, social and emotional capabilities.
- Offering high quality teaching and rich opportunities for learning, by investing in our staff and through an effective partnership with our community.
- Equip our students for their futures in a rapidly changing world by recognising the importance of technology, language and communication.
- Ensure our students know the necessary steps to be successful by providing comprehensive guidance on appropriate courses and apprenticeships for their future.
At The Castle Rock School, we are constantly looking for ways to improve further in order to be the best that we can be.